BUDWEISER KMEL-FM “SUMMER JAM FRONT ROW FRIDAYS” SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
1. No purchase necessary.
2. To enter, be caller #106 at the following appointment times per contesting day: Friday, 5/23 at 6:30a, 7:30a, 8:30a, 8:45a, 9:30a; Friday, 5/30 at 6:30a, 7:30a, 8:30a, 9:30a; and Friday, 6/6 at 6:30a, 7:30a, 8:00a, 8:30a, 8:45a, 9:30a. Neither the sponsor nor any of its agencies are responsible for interrupted, malfunctioned, lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected calls. All materials submitted become the property of KMEL-FM and none will be returned.
3. Sweepstakes begins May 23, 2014. Sweepstakes ends June 6, 2014. Upon request, entrants will be reimbursed for verified toll charges. For an official copy of the rules, visit http://www.kmel.com/pages/summerjam.
4. Prizes will be awarded to each caller Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions allowed but sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value.
5. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Any prize notification or prize returned to the sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of an alternative winner. Winner must be 21 years of age or older as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and will be required to complete, sign, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within five (5) days of prize notification. Winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age as of the end date of the sweepstakes and may also be required to complete, sign, notarize, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within five (5) days of prize notification. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of winner.
6. Sweepstakes is open to California residents 21 years of age or older, except employees and their families of the KMEL-FM, Anheuser-Busch, LLC, Clear Channel Media + Entertainment, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, wholesalers and all individual retail licensees. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner.
7. Acceptance of the prize offered constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the winner.
8. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold sponsors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
9. Prize Details: Prizes (25): Winner will receive two (2) Front Row tickets to Summer Jam Concert scheduled to occur on June 8, 2014 at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $275.00. Concert date and events and seating assignments are subject to availability and change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Transportation, accommodations, meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner’s responsibility. Winner must accept prize as specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and award to an alternate winner. Total ARV of all prizes: $4,125.00.
10. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
11. For the name of the winner, send a self addressed, stamped envelope by August 8, 2014 to Budweiser KMEL-FM Summer Jam Sweepstakes Winners’ List Request, c/o KMEL-FM, 340 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94107.
12. All Clear Channel Media + Entertainment General Contest Rules apply to the “SUMMER JAM FRONT ROW FRIDAYS” contesting. Click HERE for more info.
Ó 2014 A-B, Budweiser® Beer, St. Louis, MO.